SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Disc Trucker 700c Bituminous Gray Touring Frame
The Disc Trucker shares the same great features as the standard Long Haul Trucker with the addition of disc brakes, to provide dependability on the daily commute or trans-continental excursion. It’s designed to go the distance, and the rack mounts enable it to haul a bunch of stuff. The frame features a low bottom bracket and long chainstays for comfort and stability, with ample tire clearance for larger tires and room for fenders.
- 100% 4130 chromoly steel frame and fork; main triangle double-butted, ED coated for increased life expectancy
- Upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of water bottle cage mounts
- Chainring clearance max: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only
- Clears 700c x 42mm tire with fenders, 45mm without
- The 700c Disc Trucker is available in a 64cm
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.