SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Frame Bag 9 for Karate Monkey, Ogre, Troll, 1x1, Krampus
Size-specific, heavy-duty frame bags designed to fit these Surly models: Karate Monkey, Ogre, Troll, 1x1, and Krampus.
- Designed and manufactured for Surly by Revelate Designs
- Main body constructed of Dimension Polyant VX 42 material; high quality YKK water-resistant zippers
- Padded down tube and seat tube sections protect the load and the frame at the waterbottle boss areas
- NOTE: Frame bags will wear your frame's finish through repetitive rubbing as the bike is ridden. This wear can be minimized by using clear tape where the frame bag comes in contact with the frame
- Color: Black
- Defined Color: Black
- Number of Compartments: 2
- Primary Material: Dimension Polyant VX
- Waterproof: No
- A: Top Tube Length (CM): 54.6
- A: Top Tube Length (IN): 21.5
- C: Down Tube Length (CM): 59.7
- C: Down Tube Length (IN): 23.5
- E: Seat Tube Length (CM): 33
- E: Seat Tube Length (IN): 13.0
- Width (CM): 5.1
- Width (IN): 2
- keyword search: Revelate Designs
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.