SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Krampus Sus NX Eagle XL Hardtail Mountain Bike - ATC Custom Build
NEW Surly Krampus Sus NX Eagle XL Hardtail Mountain Bike - ATC Custom Build
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52 cm
- Top Tube (effective): 65 cm
- Head Tube: 12 cm
- Steer Tube: 21 cm
- Standover Height: 85 cm
- Wheel Size: 29
- Speed: 12 speed
- Type: Mountain Bike
- Components: Race Face, Cane Creek, SRAM NX, Maxxis
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Frame: Chromoly Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Cane Creek 40
- Suspension: RockShox 35 Gold RL Suspension Fork - 29", 120 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 44 mm Offset, Black, E-MTB, A2
- Seatpost: Black Alloy 400x30.9mm
- Saddle: WTB KODA
- Stem: Race Face, Ride 31.8 60mmx6 Black
- Handlebar: Spank 25 Black
- Shifters: Sram NX
- Brakes: Sram Level
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX
- Crankset: 175mm 32 Tooth DUB Boost Crank
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB English Bottom Bracket - English/BSA, 68/73mm, Black
- Cassette: Sram 11/50T
- Chain: Sram Eagle
- Wheelset: KHS Wheel, 29'', Black, 12 mm TA, 8/9/10, 6-Bolt
- Tires: Maxxis Rekon Tire - 29 x 2.4, Tubeless, Folding, Black/Dark Tan, Dual, EXO, Wide Trail
- SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6ft - 6'6" Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
- WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.