SOLD OUT - NEW Surly Krampus SUS XT Demonic Sparkle Mountain Bike - ATC Custom Build
COMPONENTS: This is a custom build designed by our team at Around the Cycle in the spirit of Surly's "Make it your own" ethos. If you want to adjust something in the build, let us know and we'll see what's possible. Please note that the build varies slightly from the stock image pictured.
- Frame: Surly Krampus Steel 4130 Chromoly Demonic Sparkle
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL Suspension Fork - 29", 120 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 44 mm Offset
- Headset: Cane Creek 10/40
- Seatpost: Alloy 30.9 rigid
- Saddle: WTB Silverado
- Stem: Alloy 31.8
- Handlebar: Spank Spoon 25
- Grips: WTB Wafel Lock On Black
- Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8100
- Brakes: Sram Level Hydraulic 180/160
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100 12 Speed
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride 28t
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace X-Type
- Cassette: Sunrace CSMZ903 11-51t
- Chain: Shimano XTR Chain CN-M9100
- Wheelset: DT Swiss E 1900 29" Boost
- Tires: Goodyear Escape 29 x 2.6 Ultimate
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.