SOLD OUT - NEW Whisky Parts Co. No.9 36w Rear Wheel 27.5",
Whisky No.9 36w carbon wheels are made for all-around trail riding and off-road touring; striking a balance between width and weight. Intended to support a wide range of modern mountain bike tires, the No.9 36w rims have a 30mm internal width, feature hookless beads for easy tubeless set up and impact resistance. The wider rim width creates a broad base for the tire casing to support side knobs better, for increased comfort and traction.
- Centered around DT Swiss 350 hubs, well-known for their balance of performance, weight and tool-free serviceability
- Laced with j-bend DT Competition spokes and brass nipples for durability and serviceability
- Each wheel includes a Whisky tubeless valve and tape
- Rim Width (Internal): 30
- Defined Color: Carbon
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 148mm
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.