SOLD OUT - NEW WTB KOM Tough i25 Rim - 29", Disc, Black, 32H
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig. KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier AL 6069 alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. WTB's I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding.
- TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system
- A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim
- 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
- Rim Width (Internal): 25
- Defined Color: Black
- Wheel Size: 29"
- Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Center Offset (mm): 0
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Hub Drilling: 32
- Brake Track: None
- Manufacturer Spec ERD (mm): 605
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.