NEW XDS T150 700C Hybrid City Fitness Commuter Bike
The XDS T150 is based on the most popular bikes in the country. With a lightweight aluminum frame, 24-speed Shimano components, touring geometry, and Alloy Double Wall Rim, this bike is set-up for anything you want or need to do. You will find endless adventure in everyday rides.
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Frame
- Hybrid Tires Designed for Speed and Durability
- Ideal for Experienced Rides looking for Performance and Adaptability
- Not Intended for Aggressive Off-Road or Competitive Level Rides
- Frame: XDS Alloy Frame
- Size: 17", 19.5", 21.5"
- Color: Grey
- Fork: Rigid Fork
- Tires: 700C x 28C Black Tire
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall Rim 700C x 19 x 32H
- Hub: KT Alloy Hub with QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Crankset: Prowheel 28/38/48x170 Alloy Crank
- Chain: KMC Z8.1
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Type
- Pedals: Alloy Cage Resin Body
- Derailleur Shimano FD-TY800 / Altus RD-MD310 24 Speed
- Shifter Shimano ST-EF500 EZ-Fire Plus 24 Speed
- Freewheels: Shimano CSHG200-8 12-32T
- Brake Tektro V Brake Alloy,
- Handlebar: XDS Alloy 600mm
- Stem: XDS Alloy φ28.6mm E:90mm H:41mm
- Grips: Rubber Grips
- Saddle: XDS Sport Saddle
- Weight: 30 lbs
- 17": 5'5" to 5'11"
- 19.5": 5'9" to 6'2"
- 21.5": 6'1" and up
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.