SOLD OUT - Planet Bike Air Smith ALX Mini Bike Pump
Planet Bike's Air Smith mini bike pump offers big inflation in a small package. The retractable hose protects your tire valve and allows for powerful and comfortable inflation. Stash it in your jersey pocket and away you ride.
- Smooth, lightweight alloy barrel
- Retractable hose protects tire valve and allows for a powerful and comfortable pumping position
- Large rotating valve head and hose makes it easy to use
- Stow-a-way adaptor converts Airsmith to Presta mode. It also gives you the flexibility to use at gas stations and with other air compressors
- Using adaptor head with compressor is helpful if you have tubeless tires and need to reset the bead
- Stashes easily in a jersey pocket or backpack
- Includes mounting bracket
- Designed for fast inflation to 80 psi, pressure rated to 100 psi
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.