USED 1980's Specialized Expedition 47cm Touring/Gravel Bike Lugged Steel Grey
For sale is a USED 1980's Specialized Expedition 47cm Touring/Gravel Bike Lugged Steel Grey
- Size: 47cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Adjustable quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7 Speed Friction Shifting
- Components: Suntour/Shimano Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 26.25lbs
- Frame: Cr-Mo Double Butted Tubing
- Fork:Cr-Mo Double Butted Tubing
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: 26.8mm
- Saddle: Avocet Touring
- Stem: Specialized quill 70mm
- Handlebar: Specialized BB-1 46cm Drop Bars
- Shifters: Suntour Down Tube Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Suntour Mountech
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Sugino AT 48/42/28
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: 13-34 7 Speed Freewheel
- Chain:NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Ambriosio Elite 700c Front Mavic 700c Rear
- Tires: Panaracer Tour 700x38c
- Extras: Metal Flat Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There is a small dent on the top tube. Chain, bar tape, and cables are all brand new and tires appear to only have a few rides on them.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'9'' to 5'2''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.