USED 1980s Vintage Santana Sovereign 56/53cm Tandem Bike Blue 3x7 Speed Shimano
For sale is a USED 1980s Vintage Santana Sovereign Tandem Bicycle Blue
- Size: 56/53cm
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube:55cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t):53cm
- Stoker Effective Top Tube: 54cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steer Tube: 1'' Quill
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimano/Suntour Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 39.5lbs
- Frame: Santana Classic Sovereign Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Hattaswan Threaded
- Seatpost: 27.2 Aluminum
- Saddle: Orgin 8
- Stem: Chinelli 120mm Quill Stem, Specialized stoker stem
- Handlebar: 44cm Front and Reat
- Shifters: Suntour Accushift Index Rear/ Friction Front Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-M900 XTR Cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Suntour XCE 3x
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour XCE 8sp
- Crankset: Shimano FC-M730 170mm Captain 165mm Stoker 53-42-28T
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50 8 speed 13-34T
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Wheelset: Shimano Rear, Campagnolo Front (both ALuminum
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x28c
- Extras: 3 white bottle cages, mini pump, and extra spokes that double as a chain stay guard.
CONDITION: USED, in great condition for its age. Paint has some small scuffs and scratches, but bike is in overall good working order. Tires have little wear, and Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit a 5'5'' to 5'10 stoker and a 5'8'' to 6' captain.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.