USED 1985 Bob Jackson Golden Jubilee 58/50cm Reynolds 531 Steel Tandem Pink
- For sale is a USED 1985 Bob Jackson Golden Jubilee 58/50cm Reynolds 531 Steel Tandem Pink
- Size: 58/50cm
- Captain Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Captain Effective Top Tube: 58cm
- Stoker Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Stoker Reach: 47cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Threaded
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x7
- Components: Shimani Mix
- Color: Pink
- Weight: 42.4lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Fork: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Suntour Laprade Aluminum, 27.2mm Caprian, Tamer Suspension Stoker Seatpost
- Saddle: Serfas ARC
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum Quill
- Handlebar: Cinelli Giro d'Italia 42cm Captain, Specialized Aluminum, 46cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3300 3x7 Speed
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-MC70 Cantilevers, Rear Drum Brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M735
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M739
- Crankset: Shimano FC-1057 170mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 12-30 7 Speed
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Hadley 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x28c
- Extras: Rear Rack
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Paint is in excellent shape for it's age with a few small scratches and a small dent on the top tube. This is a 50th anniversary edition frame. Most logos and decals are still in pretty good shape. Bar tape, and tires, are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5' to 5'5" stokers, and 5'10" to 6'3" captains. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.