SOLD OUT - USED 1985 Specialized Allez Vintage Road Bike Suntour Superbe Pro Red 60cm
For sale is a USED 1985 Specialized Allez Vintage Road Bike Suntour Superbe Pro Red 60cm
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Suntour/Shimano Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 22lbs
- Frame: Specialized Special Series Racing Cr-Mo Double Butted Tubing
- Fork: Specialized Special Series Racing Cr-Mo Double Butted Tubing
- Headset: Shimano 600 Threaded
- Seatpost: 26.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Gel Flow SLR
- Stem: 1''Quill 100mm
- Handlebar: 42cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Suntour Down Tube Friction Shifters
- Brakeset: Suntour Superbe
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour Superbe
- Crankset: Specialized 170mm 52/39
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70 11-28 8sp
- Chain: KMC 8sp
- Wheelset: Mavic Open Pro
- Tires: Continental GP4000 700x25c
- Extras: Aluminum bottle cage, flat pedals, brand new bar tape
- Pedals: Flat pedals included
CONDITION: USED, Paint has some scratches but is in good overall condition for its age. Tape is brand new and bike was recently serviced.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.