USED 1987 Trek Elance 49cm Road Bike Reynolds 531 Steel 2x6 Speed Index Shifting
For sale is a USED Trek Elance Steel Road Bike Reynolds 531 Steel 2x6 Speed Index Shifting
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 85mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' threaded
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6 Speed
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 23.5lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Fork: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Headset: 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: 27.2mm Aluminum
- Saddle: Vetta
- Stem: Quill 80mm
- Handlebar: Sakae Custom Road Champion 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Lite Action SIS Index
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-Z57
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-Z204
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Light Action
- Crankset: Sakae SX 165mm 52/39
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Sauare Taper, English Thread
- Cassette: 6 speed freewheel 13-28T
- Chain: NEW KMZ Z51
- Wheelset: Millard 500 700c Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Turbo 700x23c
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals, Original Manual
CONDITION: USED, paint is in excellent condition. Chain, hoods, and bar tape are all brand new. There is a very small dent on the downtube near the "T". Front Derailleur has some light surface rust.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'11'' to 5'4''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.