SOLD OUT - USED 1989 Trek 400 61cm Steel Road Bike Suntour 2x7 Speed Index Shifting Blue
For sale is a USED 1989 Trek 400 61cm Steel Road Bike Suntour 2x7 Speed Index Shifting Blue
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 61cm
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 185mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Suntour Edge Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 20.4lbs
- Frame: True Temper 4130 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Vetta
- Stem: 1" Aluminum Quill 100mm
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Suntour Accushift Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Suntour Edge
- Front Derailleur: Suntour Edge
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour Edge
- Crankset: Suntour Edge 170mm 52/42
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: NEW Shimano MF-TZ21 7 Speed 13-27 Freewheel
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Maillard 500
- Tires: Bontrager Select B 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape, chain, and freewheel are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.