SOLD OUT - USED 1989 Vintage Trek Elance 330 56cm Reynolds 531 Steel Road Bike Suntour 2x6
For sale is a USED 1989 Vintage Trek Elance 330 56cm Reynolds 531 Steel Road Bike Suntour 2x6
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 32.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x6
- Components: Suntour Alpha 5000 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 23.75lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 531 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Sakae Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Vetta
- Stem: Suntour Aluminum Quill, 80mm
- Handlebar: Hsinlung Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Suntour Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Suntour Alpha 5000 By Dia Compe
- Front Derailleur: Suntour Alpha 5000 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Suntour Alpha 5000
- Crankset: Sakae SX 170mm 52/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Suntour 13-27t 6 Speed Freewheel
- Chain: NEW KMC Z51
- Wheelset: Rigida 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Extras: Kickstand
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in great shape for age. Cables, housing, bar tape, chain and tires are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (Good, 5 for NEW chain)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.