SOLD OUT - USED 1990 Daccordi Lugged Steel Road Bike 56cm Dura-Ace 7400 Italy Pink White
For sale is a USED 1990 Daccordi Lugged Steel Road Bike 56cm Dura-Ace 7400 Italy Pink White
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7400
- Color: Pink White
- Weight: 22.3lbs
- Frame: Columbus SLX Steel Tubing
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Shimano Dura Ace HP-7400
- Seatpost: Shimano Dura Ace SP-7400 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Turbo
- Stem: Pearl 8 Quill Stem, 90mm
- Handlebar: Nitto Sim Works Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7400 2x8 Speed
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7403
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7400 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7402 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7400 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace 8 Speed Hyperglide 12-25t
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura Ace Hubs w/ H Plus Son TB14 Rims
- Tires: Compass Cayuse Pass700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in excellent shape with almost no wear. Paint is in nearly like new condition save a few chips where touch up paint was used, and components have very little wear. Bike does not appear to have been ridden much.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.