SOLD OUT - USED 1991 Mt. Shasta Backwoods Med/Large Rigid Steel Mountain Bike Shimano Deore
For sale is a USED 1991 Mt. Shasta Backwoods Med/Large Rigid Steel Mountain Bike Shimano Deore
- Size: Medium/Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 20"
- Top Tube (effective):
- Head Tube: 4.25"
- Steer Tube: 8.25" (quill stem, so this height can fluctuate).
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Type: Rigid mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore, Ritchey, GT
- Color: Dark blue/blue
- Weight: 12.5 kg/27.5 lbs
- Frame: CroMoly
- Fork: CroMoly
- Headset: Tioga Avenger, conventional threaded
- Rear Suspension: N/A
- Seatpost: GT Alloy, 26.8mm Ø, 300mm length, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Ritchey Logic, 138mm width
- Stem: Zoom, 140mm length
- Handlebar: Unbranded, 600mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, SL-MT62
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M502
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX, FD-M550
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX, RD-M550
- Crankset: Shimano Exage 500 LX, 175mm length, 48/38/28T
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-28T
- Chain: SRAM PC 830, w/ quick link
- Wheelset: Unbranded alloy, quick release, 25.1mm width (external), 20mm depth
- Tires: Maxxis, 26" x 2.1"
CONDITION: Used and completely overhauled. All worn parts have been replaced. Frame and other components show wear, scratches, and aging on them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.