SOLD OUT - USED 1992 Bridgestone MB-2 19" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 26" XT Vintage MTB
For sale is a USED 1992 Bridgestone MB-2 19" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 26" Wheel Cantilever
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 85mm
- Steer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x7
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT Mix
- Color: Purple
- Weight: 26.6lbs
- Frame: Ritchey Logic Super Tubing Steel
- Fork: Rock Shox Magnesium 90mm Travel
- Headset: Shimano Deore XT Threaded
- Seatpost: Sakae Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Forte Classic SL
- Stem: Ritchey Force Aluminum Quill 130mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Force Flat Bars 565mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-MT62 Thumb Shifters
- Brakes: Dia Compe 987 Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M735
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M735
- Crankset: Specialized Aluminum 175mm 46/36/24t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed 13-28t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Ritchey Vantage 26" Clinchers
- Tires: Panaracer Smoke 26x2.1" Rear, Panaracer Smoke Dart 26x2.1" Front
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in great shape for its age.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.