SOLD OUT - USED 1993 Diamond Back Centurion Expert TG 49cm Steel Road Bike DiamondBack
For sale is a USED 1993 Diamond Back Centurion Expert TG 49cm Steel Road Bike 2x7 Speed
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 95mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Adjustable Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x7
- Components: Shimano RX100 Mix
- Color: White w/ Black Smoke
- Weight: 21.7lbs
- Frame: Tange CroMo Tubing
- Fork: Tange Steel
- Headset: Tange 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: Sakae, 26.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Era Luxe
- Stem: 1" Aluminum Quill Stem 110mm
- Handlebar: Kushki WinPista Aluminum Drop Bars, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano RX100 SL-A550 7 Speed Index/Friction Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano RX100 BR-A550
- Front Derailleur: Shimano RX100 FD-A550 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RX100 RD-A550
- Crankset: Shimano RX100 FC-A550 165mm 53/42t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 7 Speed 13-23t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: Mavic 190FB 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Ultra 2000 700x23c
- Extras: Alloy Water Bottle Cage, Front and Rear Reflectors ;)
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in excellent condition for age and you are sure to be the talk of the ride wit a paint job like this. Shift cables and housing are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.