SOLD OUT - USED 1994 Specialized Allez Comp 50cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 2x8
For sale is a USED 1994 Specialized Allez Comp 50cm Lugged Steel Road Bike Shimano 600 2x8
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steerer Tube: 1" Threaded w/ Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x8
- Components: Shimano 600 6400 Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 21.3lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: 1" Threaded
- Seatpost: American Classic Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Deva
- Stem: Nitto Aluminum Quill, 80mm
- Handlebar: Sakae Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano SL-R400 2x/3x8 Speed Index Down Tube Shifters
- Brakeset: Shimano 600 BR-6403 Calipers w/ Dura Ave BL-7400 Levers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 600 FD-6401 2x Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750 GS Mid Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 600 FC-6400 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 8 Speed 12-32t
- Chain: Shimano 8 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss Axis 1.0
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Classic 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. Paint is in great condition except for a few chips on the top tube that have been touched up. Tires and bar tape are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 2/5(Fair)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.