USED 1995 Diamondback DBR WCF Vertex 17" Tange Steel Carbon Frame Deore XT
For sale is a USED 1995 Diamonback DBR WCF Vertex Tange Steel Carbon Frame Shimano Deore XT 3x8 speed
- Size: 17"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17"
- Top Tube (effective): 22.5"
- Head Tube: 4"
- Steer Tube: 6.75"
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore LX/XT
- Color: Gray/Black
- Weight: 25lbs
- Frame: Steel/carbon fiber
- Fork: Manitou Answer Comp, 50mm travel
- Headset: Dia-Comp, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Bianchi, 168mm width
- Stem: Tioga Alloy, 120mm length
- Handlebar: Titec Alloy, 120mm length
- Shifters: SRAM MRX Comp GripShift, 3x8 speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore LX, Cantilever Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX 175mm length, 42/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Mavic 230 SBP w/ DT Swiss spokes, and a Shimano Deore LX hub.
- Tires: Serfas Drifter, 26" x 1.5"
- Extras: Pedals included
CONDITION: An older bike in good working order. Shifters, front brake caliper and rear pads have been replaced. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected. Scuffs appear throughout frame and components. Some paint stains appear on chainstay and downtube.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: NEW
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: new
- Cables/Housing: 2.5 (fair)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.