SOLD OUT - USED 1997 Bianchi Megaset 21" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Deore
For sale is a USED 1997 Bianchi Megaset 21" Steel Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed Deore
- Size: 21"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21"
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 28.4lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: RST Gamma EL
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.0mm
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminum 130mm
- Handlebar: Titec Flat Bar 590mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M590 3x9 Speed Trigger Shifters
- Brakes: ProMax V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M591
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M591
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M590 170mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-9 11-30t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Araya 26" Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Hemisphere 26x1.95"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame shows some minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.