SOLD OUT - USED 1999 Marin San Marino 50cm Road Bike Columbus Zona Steel Campagnolo Veloce
For sale is a USED 1999 Marin San Marino 50cm Road Bike Columbus Zona Steel Campagnolo Veloce
- Size: 50cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steerer Tube: 175mm
- Standover Height: 29.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Campagnolo Veloce
- Color: Yellow/Blue
- Weight: 20.8lbs
- Frame: Columbus Zona Steel Tubing
- Fork: Columbus Zona Steel Tubing
- Headset: FSA Orbit Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, Aluminum
- Saddle: Terry Butterfly
- Stem: 3T Mutant 90mm Painted to match bike
- Handlebar: Cinelli 40cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Campagnolo Veloce 2x9
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Veloce
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 9 Speed
- Crankset: Campagnolo Veloce 170mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo ISO Sqaure Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 9 Speed 11-23
- Chain: Campagnolo C9
- Wheelset: Ambrioso Evolution 700c
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Extras: Aluminum Water Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in good shape. Paint is in great condition. Tires, bar tape, cables and housing are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'0'' to 5'5''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.