USED 2000 Gary Fisher Big Sur Medium 17.5'' Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2000 Gary Fisher Big Sur Medium 17.5'' Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed
- Size: Medium/17.5''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5''
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT/LX Mix
- Color: Blue/Red
- Weight: 28.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Manitou SX
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Ultracycle Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Unity VariFit
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Superstock 620 620mm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX ST-M570
- Brakes: Avid 10 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M570
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Bontrager Aluminum 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Super Stock 26''
- Tires: WTB Racing Raptor 26x47/48 Front Kenda Steel Bead 26x1.95'' Rear
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear, but will still give you years of enjoyment.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5'' to 5'11''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.