SOLD OUT - USED 2000 GT XCR 1000 i-Drive Full Suspension Mountain Bike XL Shimano XT/XTR 3x
For sale is a USED 2000 GT XCR 1000 i-Drive Full Suspension Mountain Bike XL Shimano XT/XTR 3x9 speed
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 22.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 6.25"
- Steer Tube: 10"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano, Fox, Rockshox, Avid
- Color: Yellow/Red/Blue/Grey
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rockshox SID XC, 100mm travel,
- Headset: Cane Creek, conventional threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RC
- Seatpost: Alloy, 31.6mm Ø, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Satellite, 133mm width
- Stem: Syncros alloy, 140mm length,
- Handlebar: Syncros alloy, 600mm width, w/ bar ends
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M750
- Brakes: Avid Speed Dial 1.9L/Avid 25, linear pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M750
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR, RD-M952
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, FC-M751, 175mm length
- Cassette: 11-34T
- Chain: KMC, 9-speed
- Wheelset: WTB Laser Beam, quick release
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 26" x 2.25"
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Parts replaced where needed to get this bike running smoothly again. Drivetrain, brakes, and shocks function as expected. Frame, wheels, and drivetrain bits have some scratches throughout.
Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (5, chain)
Brake Pads: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'2" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.