USED 2000 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 19'' Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano XT
For sale is a USED 2000 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 19'' Hardtail Mountain Bike Shimano XT
- Size: 19''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 270mm (with extender)
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hard Tail XC Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/XTR Mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 23.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Mars Suspension Fork
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum 30.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: Bontrager Race 80mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 600mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M750
- Brakes: Avid 25 V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M750
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M952
- Crankset: Specialized Strongarm II 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 11-32t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic X225 26'' Alloy
- Tires: Continental Cross Country 25x1.5''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few scratches on it. Chain is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.