SOLD OUT - USED 2001 Cannondale Jekyll 700 XL Full Suspension Mountain Bike Black Aluminum
For sale is a USED 2001 Cannondale Jekyll 700 XL Full Suspension Mountain Bike Black Aluminum
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21''
- Top Tube (effective): 63cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XT/LX Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 28.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Lefty
- Headset: Integrated, Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float
- Seatpost: Thomson Elite 27.2mm
- Saddle: Terry
- Stem: Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Profile Design 630mm Carbon Riser Bar
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX SL-M570
- Brakes: Avid BBDB Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M570
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Modo 175mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 11-32t
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic X317 Disc
- Tires: WTB Weirwolf 26x2.1'' rear, WTB VelociRaptor 26x2.1''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain and grips are brand new. Parts of Cannondale sticker on top tube has began to peel off.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.