SOLD OUT - USED 2001 Novara Randonee 54cm Steel Touring Bike 3x8 Speed Tiagra Green
For sale is a USED 2001 Novara Randonee 54cm Steel Touring Bike 3x8 Speed Tiagra GreenSPECS:
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 1'' Quill Stem
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x8
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 25.3lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Ritchey 1'' Threaded
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Terry Liberator Ti-Race
- Stem: Dimension Aluminum Quill Stem 90mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey BioMax Comp Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3300
- Brakeset: Novara Cantilever Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4400
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4403 170mm 52/34/30
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: NEW Shimano CS-HG51-8 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano 8 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic T221 Alloy 700c Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Panaracer Tour 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Cassette, bar tape, tires, cables and housing are all brand new. The frame has a few small scratches.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.