SOLD OUT - USED 2001 Specialized Allez A1 Elite Triple 56cm Ultegra 105 Aluminum Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2001 Specialized Allez A1 Elite Triple 56cm Ultegra 105 Aluminum Road Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/105 Mix
- Color: Grey/Black/Red
- Weight: 19.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry
- Stem: Ritchey Pro Adjustable Angle 90mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5503
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5503 175mm 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano Cs-HG70-9 12-25T
- Chain: NEW X10
- Wheelset: Ritchey Aero OCR
- Tires: Continental GP4000 700x23c rear, Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x23c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, bar tape, and shift cables are brand new. Left shifter is missing dust cover, but still functions fine.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.