USED 2002 Felt F50 58cm Road Bike 3x9 Speed Ultegra Aluminum/Carbon Frame
For sale is a USED 2002 Felt F50 58cm Road Bike 3x9 Speed Ultegra Aluminum/Carbon Frame
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 32.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 18.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with Carbon Fiber Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact
- Stem: Ritchey WCS 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6503 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: FSA Octalink
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-9 12-23T
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 700c
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. This bike belonged to master mechanic Justin Elrod, so you know its been well taken care of. The frame has a few small scuffs and scratches and the one shifter is missing a dust cover.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.180725-BB
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.