SOLD OUT - USED 2002 Felt F75 55cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2002 Felt F75 55cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace Ultegra 2x10 speed Black
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 10cm
- Steerer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 78cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/XTR/Origin 8
- Color: Black/Red/White
- Weight: 8.2kg/18 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Easton EC90 SLX, Carbon
- Headset: Cane Creek C2
- Seatpost: Origin 8 Carbon, 27.2mm Ø, 300mm length, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Selle Italia Trans Am ProLink, 145mm width
- Stem: Origin 8 ProFit series, 100mm length, +/-8°
- Handlebar: Origin8 Alloy, 42cm width, 135mm drop, 90mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-7801
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-7700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M952
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6600, 53/39T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano HG-81-10, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, CN-6600
- Wheelset: Fusion Rims w/ Velomax hubs, quick release, 18.7mm width (external), 24mm depth
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x25 (new)
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. A few very minor scuffs throughout frame and components. Drivetrain shows some signs of use, with life left in parts. Bike was photographed with older Continental Grand Prix tires and older Fizik bar tape. We have since replaced the older tires with brand new Continental Ultra Sport tires and Cinelli cork bar tape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $769.99 (with Tiagra components)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.