USED 2002 Jamis Quest 59cm Reynolds 631 Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 2x9
For sale is a USED 2002 Jamis Quest 59cm Reynolds 631 Steel Road Bike Shimano 105 2x9
- Size: 59cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano 105 5500 Mix
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 22lbs
- Frame: Reynolds 631 Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: Grand Cru 1-1/8" Threadless
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo Unbranded
- Stem: Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Compact Aluminum, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5510
- Brakeset: Shimano 105 BR-5500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5501
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 104 RD-5500
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5502 175mm 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 12-27t
- Chain: Shimand 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Sunrims Y2000 Rear, Mavic Open Pro Front
- Tires: Specialized Espior 700x25 Rear, Specialized All Condition 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape and rear wheel are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good, 5 NEW for rear)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'11" to 6'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.