SOLD OUT - USED 2002 Olmo Antares 60cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Campagnolo Mirage
For sale is a USED 2002 Olmo Antares 60cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Campagnolo Mirage
- Size: 60cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 60cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 185mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Campagnolo Veloce/Mirage Mix
- Color: Yellow/Blue
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: 7005 Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: QR Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Pure Cycles
- Stem: Deda Newton Pista 130mm -17º
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Mirage
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Daytona
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Mirage
- Crankset: Campagnolo Veloce 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: ISO Square Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 9 Speed
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: DT Swiss RR465
- Tires: Bontrager R1 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape, chain, and shift cables are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.