SOLD OUT - USED 2002 Specialized Allez A1 Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Medium Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2002 Specialized Allez A1 Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Medium Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed Endurance Blue
- Size: Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 16cm
- Steerer Tube: 29.4cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Tiagra/Bontrager/Ritchey
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 9.8kg/ 21 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager, carbon fiber, 27.2mm Ø, 20mm offset, 260mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar, 143mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Race, +/-7°, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey alloy, 42cm width, 100mm reach, 150mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra, ST-4700
- Brakeset: Shimano Tiagra, BR-4700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, RD-4700
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra, FC-4700, 50/34T, 172.5mm length,
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-10, 11-34T,
- Chain: Shimano, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP 21 (front), unbranded alloy (rear). 19mm depth, 20mm width (external) for both rims.
- Tires: Specialized All Condition, 700x25c (front), CST 700x25c (rear)
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. Minor scratches on frame and wheels. Drivetrain shows some wear as well, with a majority of life left in them. Bike has been given a tune-up, fresh bar tape, and a new rear tire.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 3 (5 for rear)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 5'11" . Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.