USED 2002 Trek 5200 54cm Carbon Road Bike USPS Edition 2x9 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2002 Trek 5200 54cm Carbon Road Bike USPS Edition 2x9 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 30.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: US Postal Service Team Colors
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon FIber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Eraluxe
- Stem: Bontrager Race Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Bantrager Race Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5700 170mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ultegra SM-BB6700
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 12-27t
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape and chain are brand new. Paint is in good condition with a few small scratches. This is the perfect bike to relive the US Postal team glory days where drugged up super humans climbed mountains at break neck speed.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.