USED 2003 Cannondale Jekyll 1000 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large Lefty
For sale is a USED 2003 Cannondale Jekyll 1000 Full Suspension Mountain Bike Large Lefty XTR 3x9 USA
- Size: Large
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 24"
- Head Tube: 4.5"
- Steer Tube: 9"
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: SRAM, Fox, Easton, Fizik,
- Color: Grey/white/black
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Cannondale Lefty, 130mm travel
- Headset: Lefty, Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float, w/ cable lockout, 50mm stroke length
- Seatpost: Cannondale Competition alloy, 27.2mm Ø, 12mm offset
- Saddle: Fizik nisene, 140mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 120mm length
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 Monkeybar, 700mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore LX
- Brakes: Magura Marta Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors [F & R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR
- Crankset: Shimano, 175mm length, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Shimano HG, 11T-34T
- Chain: SRAM PC-951
- Wheelset: Mavic X3.1
- Tires: Panaracer FireXCPro 26x2.1
- Extras: single bottle cage
CONDITION: Bike is in very good condition for its age. The drivetrain and brakes have medium wear. The chain and front pads are new. Wheels have some corrosion around the nipples, but are true. Fork lockout is functional, but rear shock lockout is non-functional. Bike has just been fully tuned and cleaned with new tires, tubes, new front brake pads, chain, new hydraulic brake hose and fresh brake bleed.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good, chain is new)
- Brake Pads: front: 5 (new), rear: 3
- Tires: 5
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Shifters: 3.5
- Cables/Housing: 3.5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
MSRP: 2,499.99 USD
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.