USED 2003 Cervelo P2K 48cm Aluminum TT Tri Bike 650c Shimano Ultegra 2x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2003 Cervelo P2K 48cm Aluminum TT Tri Bike 650c Shimano Ultegra 2x9 Speed
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 28"
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Integrated
- Seatpost: ***NEW Cervelo Carbon Adjustable Rail Seatpost (not in photos)
- Saddle: Selle Royal Respiro
- Stem: Aluminum, 50cm
- Basebar: Syntace Aluminum
- Aerobars: Syntace Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS77 9 Speed Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Dia Compe
- Brakes: Cervelo Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V2
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Velocity Deep V 650c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Kenda Koncept 650x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Wheels are brand new and hand built in shop. Tires and bar tape are also brand new. Frame shows some minor cosmetic wear.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 5/5 (NEW)
- Wheels: 5/5 (NEW)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.