USED 2003 Eddy Merckx Fuga 58cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace 9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2003 Eddy Merckx Fuga 58cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace 9 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 62cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.5cm
- Head Tube: 200mm
- Steerer Tube: 285mm
- Standover Height: 33.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Mix
- Color: White/Grey
- Weight: 17.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Easton EC70 Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Gel Flow Max
- Stem: 3T Forgie Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: 3T Forgie 40cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7700
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7700
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7700 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7700 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.