USED 2004 Cannondale Jekyll 1000 Large 19" Mountain Bike Lefty Deore XT Black
For sale is a USED 2004 Cannondale Jekyll 1000 Large Mountain Bike Lefty Deore XT Black
- Size: Large/19''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension All Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT 3x9
- Color: Black
- Weight: 29.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Lefty Max
- Headset: Cannondale Lefty Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Manitou Swinger
- Seatpost: Cannondale Competition Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Cannondale
- Stem: Cannondale Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale Fire Aluminum 620mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT ST-M786
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BR-M765
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M571
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M760
- Crankset: Shimano Deore LX FC-M510
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Sram Powerglide 9 Speed 11-34
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic X 819 Disc
- Tires: Maxxis Cross Mark 26x2.25''
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Grips, cables, housing and chain are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.