SOLD OUT - USED 2004 Eddy Merckx Leader 62cm Road Bike Campagnolo Record Titanium 10 XL
For sale is a USED 2004 Eddy Merckx Leader 62cm Road Bike Campagnolo Record Titanium
- Size: 62cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 62cm
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 230mm
- Steerer Tube: 305mm
- Standover Height: 35''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Campagnolo Record Titanium Mix
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 18.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Campagmolo Record Integrated
- Seatpost: Campagnolo Record Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Stem: Deda Newton 120mm
- Handlebar: Deda Newton 44cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Record Ultra 10
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Record
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Record Titanium Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Record Titanium
- Crankset: Campagnolo Record 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo Record ISO Square Taper
- Cassette: Campagnolo 10 Speed 13-25 Steel/Titanium
- Chain: Campagnolo 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Proton
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Evo Cx 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape and recently serviced. This bike shows very little wear. Paint is almost perfect except for a few minor scratches, and components are also in good condition. If you are a Campagnolo person, this is certainly the bike for you.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'2'' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.