USED 2004 Lemond Buenos Aires 57cm Steel/Carbon Fiber Road Bike 9 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2004 Lemond Buenos Aires 57cm Steel/Carbon Fiber Road Bike 9 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 57cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 280mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6500 Mix
- Color: Black Grey Red
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: True Temper OX Platnium/Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Lemond Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Royal Gel
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: 3T Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6500
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6500
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 175mm 52/42/32
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG70-9 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Select 700c Alloy
- Tires: Specialized All Condition 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape, rear brake cable and housing are all brand new. Frame shows some minor cosmetic wear.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8'' to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.