USED 2004 Specialized Epic Pro 19" L Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2004 Specialized Epic Pro 19" XL Full Suspension Mountain Bike 3x9 Speed
- Size: L
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19''
- Top Tube (effective): 59cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano XT mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 26.75lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox F80RLT
- Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float R w/Brain
- Seatpost: Aluminum 30.8mm
- Saddle: Specialized BG comfort
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 110mm
- Handlebar: Specialized XC 2014 Aluminum 640mm Low Rise
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT ST-M760 Shift/Brake Levers
- Brakes: Avid Single Digit Ti V-Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT FD-M760 Clamp on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M952
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT FC-M760 175mm 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II English threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Deore XT CS-M760 11-34t 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic X225 26''
- Tires: Continental Mountain King 26x2.2''
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain and rear derailleur pulleys are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'1''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.