USED 2005 Cannondale T800 58cm XL Aluminum Touring Road Bike + Racks
For sale is a USED 2005 Cannondale T800 58cm Aluminum Touring Road Bike + RacksSPECS:
- Size: XL
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steer Tube: 320mm (with extender)
- Standover Height: 33.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 31.2lbs
- Frame: CAAD 4 Aluminum
- Fork: Aluminum
- Headset: Cane Creek 1-1/8'' Threadless
- Seatpost: Satori Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Eondine
- Stem: Cannondale Aluminum 110mm +10º
- Handlebar: Cinelli Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6510 3x9
- Brakeset: Cannondale Cantilever Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M760
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-M470 175mm 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper English Threaded
- Cassette: SRam PG-970 11-23
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: DT Swiss TK 7.1
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 700x35c
- Extras: Front and Rear Racks, Fenders, Water Bottle Cage
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There is some cosmetic wear from normal use. Chain, bar tape, and shift cables are brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.