SOLD OUT - USED 2005 Novara Ponderosa HT 15'' Hardtail Mountain Bike 26'' Deore 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2005 Novara Ponderosa HT 15'' Hardtail Mountain Bike 26'' Deore 3x9 Speed
- Size: 15''
- Seat Tube (c-c): 15''
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 26''
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Hardtail Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano Deore Mix
- Color: Bronze/Black
- Weight: 29.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Rock Shox J2
- Headset: WTB Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300
- Stem: Weyless Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: Truvativ XC-AM Aluminum Riser Bar
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M511
- Brakes: Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M511
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M751
- Crankset: Truvativ FireX 170mm 44-32-22
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-9 11-32t
- Chain: Sram PC951
- Wheelset: WTB Dual Duty Alloy 26'' Clinchers
- Tires: WTB Exi Wolf 26x2.1''
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.