USED 2005 Orbea Orca 48cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Campagnolo Centaur
For sale is a USED 2005 Orbea Orca 48cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Campagnolo Centaur
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-c): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 102mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Campagnolo Centaur Mix
- Color: Blue/White/Black
- Weight: 16.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Fuji Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo Juliana
- Stem: Ritchey WCS Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey BioMax 40cm
- Shifters: Campagnolo Centaur
- Brakeset: Campagnolo Centaur
- Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Pro 170mm 50/34T Compact
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Campagnolo 13-26T 10 Speed
- Chain: Campagnolo 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Eurus G3 700c Alloy
- Tires: Specialized All Condition Armadillo 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint on frame is in great shape and shows little wear.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'10'' to 5'3''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.