SOLD OUT - USED 2005 Trek Madone 5.9 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2005 Trek Madone 5.9 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura Ace 9 Speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 255mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Series Mix
- Color: Red White Blue
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: PZ CR21 Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Diamondback
- Stem: Carbon 90mm
- Handlebar: Carbon, 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7700 2x9
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7700
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7700 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink V1
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: DT Swiss R460 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few minor scratches but bike is mechanically sound. Since this bike was photographed, the bars have been re-wrapped with all black bar tape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.