SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Bianchi Axis 49cm Aluminum Cyclocross Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2006 Bianchi Axis 49cm Aluminum Cyclocross Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 112mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shiano Tiagra Mix
- Color: Bianchi Celeste
- Weight: 21.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: GT Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Twin Flex in Bianchi Celeste
- Stem: Bianchi Aluminum, 80mm
- Handlebar: Deda Aluminum, 36cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4400
- Brakeset: Cane Creek SCX-5 Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT RD-M750
- Crankset: Sugino 170mm 48/34/36t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Alexrims ALX 320 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: WTB Cross Wolf 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bottom bracket, bar tape, and shift cables are brand new. Saddle matches the bike perfectly. It is quite possibly one of the best looking bikes you can buy for under $500. You'll be the talk of the town for sure on this bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'9" to 5'4". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.