SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Cervelo P2 Dura Ace Ultegra 48cm Carbon TT Tri Bike 2x10 Speed XS
For sale is a USED 2006 Cervelo P2 Dura Ace Ultegra 48cm Carbon TT Tri Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: 48cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49cm
- Head Tube: 11cm
- Steer Tube: 21.3cm
- Standover Height: 71.6cm
- Wheel Size: 650c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano, FSA, Vision
- Color: Blue/Black/White
- Weight: 8.5kg/18.7 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA IS2, integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Aero Carbon, dual position
- Saddle: Fizik Arione, 133mm width
- Stem: Vision Alloy, 70mm x 80°
- Basebar: Vision Alloy, 40cm width
- Aerobars: Vision TT-Bar, 280mm length
- Shifters: Shimano Bar End,
- Brake Levers: Tektro RX 4.1, w/ a bar end brake lever (not currently routed to
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra, dual pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: FSA SL-K, 170mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Wheelset: Easton Vista, quick release
- Tires: Kenda Koncept, 650x23
- Extras: Includes a part for bar extension's brake lever.
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Some paint chips on the frame. All cables and housing replaced along with all bearings adjusted.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- Wheels: 5
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'10" to 5'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.