SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Felt S32 Airo 55cm Aluminum Ultegra TT Tri Triathlon Bike Blue
For sale is a USED Felt S32 Airo 55cm Aluminum TT Triathlon Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Blue
- Size: 55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55cm
- Head Tube: 100mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 Speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/105 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 20.2lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Felt Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Felt
- Stem: Felt ST-12 Aluminum 100mm
- Basebar: Aluminum 42cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design Aerolite
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Dia Compe
- Brakes: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 172.5mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 10 Speed 11-23
- Chain: Shimano 105 CN-5600
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R550
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6'' to 5'11''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.