USED 2006 Giant TCR Composite 0 Small 53cm Carbon Dura Ace Road Bike 16lbs!!!
For sale is a USED 2006 Giant TCR Composite 0 Small 53cm Carbon Dura Ace 2x10 Speed Road
- Size: Small 53cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 48cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steerer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 28.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Mix
- Color: Black/Grey
- Weight: 16.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Carbon Fiber 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante Sport
- Stem: Easton EC70 Carbon 90mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA70 Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7800
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7800 170mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 11-28t
- Chain: KMC X10SL Gold
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium SL
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x28c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Saddle shows some wear but bike is in excellent mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'9''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.